Evernote iOS Support for 1Password and Touch ID

Tony in San Diego

Idea

Has there been any consideration for Evernote iOS to support 1Password? It's extremely useful - I rarely have to think about my passwords anymore, but unfortunately, I have to look it up when I log into Evernote! It's apparently very easy for apps like Evernote to incorporate 1Password support as explained here.

Also, will Touch ID be being supported anytime soon for recent iOS devices? Again, it makes security very strong and easy. It's frustrating to have to remember my Evernote account password.

Thanks.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  It's unlikely that Evernote will make any specific changes for a single other software house - even though it's obviously for everyone's general benefit;  I use LastPass which actually logs me in without any problems,  but there are other apps that aren't as well behaved..  it's not usually a major issue to look up the login and copy/ paste the details.  If the devs take notice,  you might see password verification by third parties included at some time but they don't usually comment about work in progress...

Archived