Is it possible to change widget font size?

• Level 5*

Hi.  I have Evernote's large widget which shows snippet views of 4/5 notes and allows me to scroll up/ down for more.  There's only a top line of icons for various optional functions,  and the box is resizeable over quite a range of home page rows.  Other than that,  what you (currently) see is pretty much all there is...

Do you know if Evernote plans on building in more functionalities into the widget to allow something like that. I have rather acute vision (I must wear bifocals, which greatly improves my ability to read small text), and the current format doesn't have enough space to include a much data as I'd like. Decreasing font size would be a huge improvement for me

recently I have chnage my note to onenote from evernote. I can't read the note from evernote because of its small fontsie.

I have tried to change to fontsize on the text but I have failed. And then I have to find another one which can change the fontsize.

So I would like to ask for you something chnagable and colorful font. How do you thik about it?

Archived