Where is "Paste as Text"? Evernote broken

Robert-De

I use Paste as Text on a daily basis. The new version disabled this feature. Now there is Paste and Match. And Paste and Match does not work. When I copy from Windows Application X and then try to paste the content into Evernote with Paste and Match simply NOTHING HAPPENS. Nothing is pasted. It maybe works with a different app as source but this is not relevant to me. 

When I then switch to Notepad++ (Ascii Editor) and insert the content there, I get the text content pasted at once without any problem. From there I can re-copy that content to the clipboard and paste it finally into Evernote. But this is a workaround only for 1 or 2 days.

This is my (our, we are a team of 7) daily work. So please give back this feature ASAP. 

• Level 5*

Hi - for a specific response from Evernote,  please raise this issue as a support request - this is a user forum,  not Evernote's customer support page.  If you're a premium user you could use the Chat option from the support page (weekdays,  working hours);  if not you could try Twitter @EvernoteHelps.  Meantime your workaround is the best available for the moment - please let us know how you resolved this;  I miss paste as text too!

Archived