Why are all of my notes grayed out?

Evernote is an integral part of my day. I use it for work and personal. And, until recently I was a huge fan. However, nearly two weeks ago, all my notes suddently disappeared. I contacted support, and received a generic reply requesting I submit my Activity log. That was it!! I submitted the log and never heard back from anyone. I email them a couple of times and still NOTHING. Just radio silence. All of my data is gone!!

• Ex Employees

Evernote is an integral part of my day. I use it for work and personal. And, until recently I was a huge fan. However, nearly two weeks ago, all my notes suddently disappeared. I contacted support, and received a generic reply requesting I submit my Activity log. That was it!! I submitted the log and never heard back from anyone. I email them a couple of times and still NOTHING. Just radio silence. All of my data is gone!!

We aim to have fast response times for all submitted tickets, but in times of higher than normal volume, being Premium or Plus will ensure you get to the front of the line. 

I did check on your ticket and noticed that your Windows Desktop version is out of date. Try updating your application and see if this resolves your issue. 

I figured out a workarond. I shared my Notebook with my second email account. All the notes transferred over to the second account. So while I still cannot see the notes in the first account. I do have them restored in the second account.

Archived