Free 3 month trial of Premium Galaxy S6 Edge

I've had a basic account for a couple of years and just got a Galaxy S6 Edge. I am being offered a free 3 month trial of Premium as a Galaxy gift but can't figure out how to redeem it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and tried using my existing and creating a new account. The offer keeps popping up. Any help would be appreciated!

I've had a basic account for a couple of years and just got a Galaxy S6 Edge. I am being offered a free 3 month trial of Premium as a Galaxy gift but can't figure out how to redeem it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and tried using my existing and creating a new account. The offer keeps popping up. Any help would be appreciated!

Have you checked out http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxys6/galaxy-gifts/?

"* Galaxy Gifts T&C. From time to time, Samsung may make available via Galaxy Gifts (part of Galaxy Apps) selected applications which may include special benefits. You understand and accept the following: Applications listed in Galaxy Gifts may be provided and operated by third parties. In such cases Samsung is not responsible for the offer provided or the application’s content or performance. All applications and offers listed in Galaxy Gifts are subject to availability and may not be available to you for any reason in Samsung and/or the partner’s discretion, including but not limited to: (a) geographical restrictions, (B) limited durations, © device restrictions, limited availability, and/or (d) as a result of certain mobile phone operators.The use of any application and eligibility for any offers will also be subject to the terms of use of the application. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to the applications and offers listed in Galaxy Gifts, at any time, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change."

Archived