Sync Outlook Contacts to Evernote Mobile App

BG29

Hello everyone,

We are switching to Evernote Business for all the positives that Evernote brings. I am running in to an issue - how do I sync my existing Outlook contacts with Evernote Mobile so that I can use my Outlook contacts as the "Send to" in the chat feature?

Anything helps - thanks everyone!

• Level 5*

Hi.  What OS's are you using - Mac/iOS or Windows/Android etc?  Do you have access to your Outlook contacts via the mobile?  AFAIK you can share your Outlook contacts with Google and you may be able to use one or the other to drive the chat connection...

Hey gazumped,

I am using iOS 8.4.3, still need to do the iOS 8.4.1 update.

I have access to my Outlook contacts via the mobile phone, yes.

Sorry to do this but what does AFAIK mean? I'm new :)

Let me know if you know anything!

Thanks

• 1 year later...
On 9/14/2015 at 11:53 AM, gazumped said:

Hi again - Google or your search-engine-of-choice is often helpful in those situations.  AFAIK is forum-speak for "as far as I know".  :)

Google, my preferred search engine is exactly how I came to this post.  So, how do you think I feel when I use Google to search and one of  the answers is to see use Google to search in a smart Alec comment? Seeesh

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, TgeShawn said:

Google, my preferred search engine is exactly how I came to this post.  So, how do you think I feel when I use Google to search and one of  the answers is to see use Google to search in a smart Alec comment? Seeesh

Welcome to the forums.  You weren't part of the conversation (unless you changed your user name) and my answer was about how to find the meaning of contractions in common use,  not about an Evernote issue. 

Archived