Galaxy Tab A lined paper

good evening every one

is there is any way to have lined paper while using the handwriting instead of the dot's, I searched every in Evernote setting but nothing found

pls note its an premium account

You can test Whiteline (print out paper from their webpage before buying anything.

The app is free and is available for Android at Whitelines LINK and iOS Whitelines LINK

After you have scanned you send to Evernote, Dropbox, Mail or just keep in the app.

Evernote Notebooks by Moleskine The book are sold in many stores around the world and online at Evernote Market

example of a picture I use the dotted SketchBook https://www.evernote.com/shard/s258/sh/9bcb44b4-09b3-4843-86aa-aaa44ac3870f/705fef0c450fb75e

Dotted lines make the picture more clear.

But you can test any paper you like.

good evening every one

is there is any way to have lined paper while using the handwriting instead of the dot's, I searched every in Evernote setting but nothing found

You can test Whiteline (print out paper from their webpage before buying anything.

The app is free and is available for Android at Whitelines LINK and iOS Whitelines LINK

After you have scanned you send to Evernote, Dropbox, Mail or just keep in the app.

Evernote Notebooks by Moleskine The book are sold in many stores around the world and online at Evernote Market

example of a picture I use the dotted SketchBook https://www.evernote.com/shard/s258/sh/9bcb44b4-09b3-4843-86aa-aaa44ac3870f/705fef0c450fb75e

Dear

Thanks ..unfortunately whiteline link is not compatible with Galaxy tab A ..

Is there is any options

Regards

Sami

good evening every one

Dear

Thanks ..unfortunately whiteline link is not compatible with Galaxy tab A ..

Is there is any options

Regards

Sami

Hi

You can try use whitelines without the app and scan with Evernote document camera.

And test other paper and more or less light to get good contrast.

I scan a lot. And with a extra lamp or spotlight many impossible paper turn out nice.

Archived