BUG - Select All and Copy with Samsung S6 Edge Plus

Hi, my name is Mirko and I am Italian (sorry for my English).

I believe I found a bug in Evernote....

I have the new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and I use a lot Evernote with my work.

I have noticed that if I open a note in Evernote, select all the text, and click on button copy, the phone immediately restart!!!

I have the last version of Evernote...

Thanks

• Level 5*

Ah - that copy button.  Thanks for the picture!  :)

I've used Galaxy S2, 3 and a Note 4 and none of them have the same issue.  I'd suggest you uninstall, restart the phone and reinstall your app,  and if that doesn't resolve the problem,  submit a bug report - you won't necessarily get any follow-up,  but it does mean that the devs will take a look at your situation and fix it in a future release...

Choose "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

- or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps (include the forum thread URL for extra background)

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

• 8 months later...

Hello @the508seal,

Thank you for posting. This was discovered a while back and happens on multiple applications when using Samsung devices. This seems to only happen with Evernote when using checkboxes and copying the full lines from the note itself or the note preview. There has been a huge discussion about this on the Android Central Forums and there is not a fix yet provided by Samsung.

Archived