Can't resize the Evernote window

All of a sudden, I have lost the ability to grab the evernote window by a corner and reisize it. I can use the minimize tab in upper right corner and it takes it to a smaller size. But beyond that, I cannot resize it. 

This just started today.

Any ideas? I"m running 5.9.0.8655 (276665) public version on Win 7.

I'm having the exact same issue. It will only resize down so far and no further. When I enlarge it again I see a flash of a scroll bar that seems to be in the middle of where it won't go past. I think I updated recently and it was after I noticed this issue. Running Windows 5.9.0.8665. Reading the release notes it does say:

New table features

Click and drag to resize column widths

I wonder if it thinks every note has at least one column in it and won't resize all the way because of it.  The notes I have open don't have tables in them.

• Level 5*

Have you tried closing one or both of the left-hand panels to get more note space?  It might be helpful if you could set up an example note and send us a screen shot to illustrate the "text won't wrap at the same point earlier." comment.

The problem is with making the screen smaller. The left edge just disappears as I attempt to resize the screen. If I have the left panel and the note list also displayed it will cut off starting with whatever is on the left side of the window. This example is just showing the note.

EvernoteResize-20150909.jpg

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  I think I've now achieved maximum incomprehension.  I'd suggest consulting the official channels.  Basic users don't get email support,  but if you're Plus or Premium submit a request by choosing the appropriate option in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

All users can use Twitter @Evernotehelps

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

• 2 years later...
  • Level 5*
On 03/04/2018 at 8:09 PM, mpwaren said:

It's three years after these posts and my Evernote windows still won't resize. Any ideas?

Hi.  So what versions of Windows and Evernote are you using?  This was an unusual problem three years ago and there have been multiple updates since that version with no other comments about window size that I've seen;  there's no continuing issue thatI'm aware of...

• 2 years later...