Evernote Crashing Every Time I Launch

• Level 5*

Did this just start when you updated to EN Mac 6.1?

I'm running EN Mac 6.1 on Yosemite (10.10.5) on two Macs, and have not had any crashes.

Sounds like something has become corrupt in your current installation.

For this type of problem, sometimes a simple reinstall of the app will fix the problem.

This should not affect any of your Notes or other data.

But if you have any Local Notebooks, you might want to export them to ENEX files just to be safe.

To reinstall the app, see Evernote KB Article: How do I uninstall and reinstall Evernote [App]?

If this does not fix your issue you may want to:

• Be sure to submit a Crash Report with your EN account email after each crash
    (EN should prompt you for this after the crash).
  • Post in the EN Mac 6.1 release thread to make sure Evernote product manager SoftwareMarcus is aware of your issue
  • Submit a bug report (see below)

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue", "Payment/Billing Issue", and  "Log in issues".

Yes, I have had this issue for about 2 weeks --  Evernote crashes immediately upon launching every time.  I've also had a support ticket open for over 10 days with absolutely no progress.  I respond, wait a day, and then get another request for me to try something (I had already tried uninstalling, reinstalling, deleting the Evernote cache, etc before I ever opened the ticket).  Last week I got passed to tech support (what the first team was for 5 days, I don't know).  I waited 4 days for the next level tech support to contact me, and got the first conversation going Friday night before the holiday weekend, so now no progress again.  I'm a long time paid user, but Evernote's not what it used to be....

We have the same issue. Some times  i successful login and i can see the items, but i can not see any note. Please see the picture.

I spend a lot time to wait, and install. But it does not work. My company can not work with out Evernote.

And the Home page of note book is really to back as the version 6.08.

post-240772-0-84767200-1441733024_thumb.

Archived