Links to notes opening in browser

Hey guys, the links I got in Eernote Desktop, to other notes, are suddenly opening in Chrome Browser when clicked. How do I stop this? I want to be redirected to the proper note in the Desktop Evernote, like it has always been. Thanks!

• Level 5*

Hi.  There's at least one separate thread running on this,  which seems to be a 'feature' of the new upgrade.  I can create new note links which successfully open in Evernote,  not my browser.  Is it just your saved links that have changed,  or is it that you can't now make any note links at all that open in Evernote? 

Edit:  and how are you opening the link - purely by clipping,  or by copying and pasting?

Hi.  There's at least one separate thread running on this,  which seems to be a 'feature' of the new upgrade.  I can create new note links which successfully open in Evernote,  not my browser.  Is it just your saved links that have changed,  or is it that you can't now make any note links at all that open in Evernote? 

Edit:  and how are you opening the link - purely by clipping,  or by copying and pasting?

Both old and new links redirect me to the browser =(. I open the link by left clicking on it, why would Evernote do such an update in the Desktop version, kind of misses the point of using the desktop version =S

I am also opening the links by clicking on the link in the note.

Exsisting/old links redirect me to the browser.

But if I copy the note link of an old note and paste it into a note, then clicking on the link works; it opens the note in the application.

The weird thing:

If I copy and paste the old link and the new link into notepad they are exactly the same.

Archived