Problem resizing width of desktop app

Grayfolded

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

After the latest update the box will resize now but the columns don't resize with it after a point and their is no Horizontal scroll. It causes the left columns to be hidden if you make the box too thin.

You can hit F10 to hide the left column.

csihilling - Hiding the left column/panel is not an issue, I always keep it hidden. The issue is making the entire box thinner. You can make the box thinner but when you get to a certain point it will hide the left most columns of the panel and it will not give a horizontal scroll bar to move the columns left or right to show those left most columns and info. 

For me, pressing F10 brought back the left panel (I had always kept it hidden.) Now, when I move the left edge of the desktop to the right, it covers up the left panel and allows me to reduce the width of the deskop app to about 3 inches (previously the narrowest I could get was about 6 inches).  It was not exactly the solution I was looking for, but it's good enough for me.  

• Level 5*

csihilling - Hiding the left column/panel is not an issue, I always keep it hidden. The issue is making the entire box thinner. You can make the box thinner but when you get to a certain point it will hide the left most columns of the panel and it will not give a horizontal scroll bar to move the columns left or right to show those left most columns and info.

It's a workaround for some. Fully user controlled would no doubt be better.

Archived