Caesar

[BUG] Note Panel do not show content of selected note

When you selecct a note from note list, it is not shown properly in Note Panel.

Note title is correct, but note content is from another note, which do not change, when another note is selected.

I have version 5.9.0.8665

This worked in previous versions.

Hi.  I have the same EN version but don't see that issue.  How many notes do you have and are they mostly text,  photographs or clips?

You might consider backing up your current database folder as a precaution and uninstall/ restart / reinstalling the app...

I have the same version. Thought it might be corrected so updated to 5.9.1.8742. Still the same problem.

Same note is repeted in the Note Panel for all notes! I change folders and still the same note showing in the Note Panel.

Close the Note Panel and re-open it has the same issue.

This occurs whether it is a straight note or photo.

Hmmn.  See answer #2 above.  If that's not helpful,  and provided you have no unsynchronised notes and no local notebooks,  I'd suggest exiting Evernote and backing up your database folder as suggested,  but then also renaming the existing folder to Databases.old so that it can be rebuilt from the server.

You may prefer to submit a 'lost data' report by choosing "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

- or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps (include the forum thread URL for extra background)

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestions Gazumped. I rebooted last night due to a windows update and guess what? All working now and showing correct Note Panel data. Go figure? Evernote had restarted with my updating it so perhaps Windows related issue?

• Like 2

I have exactly the same problem as described above. Has this bug been addressed and if so apart from completely restoring from the cloud what other solution is available? Also, I noticed that this is occuring on my laptop (Lenovo Yoga 3) but not on my desktop. 

On 28/02/2016 at 11:53 PM, dmboshers said:

I have exactly the same problem as described above. Has this bug been addressed and if so apart from completely restoring from the cloud what other solution is available? Also, I noticed that this is occuring on my laptop (Lenovo Yoga 3) but not on my desktop. 

Did you try any of the fixes in this thread?  If you did,  and this is still an issue,  you only other option is to contact support for more advice.

Just happened to me, version 6.9.7.6770 for Windows; this was a first. I closed Evernote -- including right clicking on the EN icon inside the notifications taskbar to close all EN processes -- and restarted EN from scratch. The note panel is now displaying properly.

Lena

There's now a 6.10 version - but read the comments before diving in...