Resize and Rotate Image

David Y

• Level 5*

Hi.  Some of the features are specific to one OS or another - and the knowledge base has been misleading before..  There's no feature difference between account types.

What tools are you missing? General workaround for pictures is to right click and Open With..  whatever app you have installed that will edit your picture.  Change the picture and save back to the same location and you will update your note.

Thanks for the response gazumped!

I am missing the editing tools to resize and rotate image. When I right click on the image, there are only the normal cut and paste toolbar for internet browing (see screenshot). 2 icons also appear for me to download or go to the image gallery. I am using the latest version of Firefox on Windows 7 OS since I use Evernote on the go quite a bit. Perhaps I should download the app/software to see if this will resolve the problem?

post-267969-0-52432800-1441297240_thumb.

• Level 5*

Yeah - I assumed (and we all know what that makes me.. ) that this was a Windows desktop query anyway.  The web version doesn't offer as many options as the installed desktop.  If you right-click and annotate there,  you should have various options including crop.

Too bad I am using Evernote web based version on my work computer and I cannot download the APP due to privacy issue. I think the editing toolbar also has limited features since I cannot find the highlighting tools like on MS Office Word.

post-267969-0-35780800-1441400983_thumb.

Archived