Feature Request : Notes linked as a tree

Weedulen

Hi everybody,

I'm new on this forum and english is not my native language, sorry for the mistakes I will surely make.

I like evernote very much, especially the fact that you can link notes together : even if I have many projects at a time I can still link the notes on the fligh, so that each note is followed and preceeded by others.

But this is not so easy, in fact my notes are often linked as a tree, with a central trunc, and many small twigs that finally end in terminal notes.

In this configuration, it is not very simple to found yourself in a 1D timeline.

Thats why I would like to have a more visual version of the timeline, still with the time on one dimension, but in the form of a tree, so I could have a more intuitive way to see the connections between the notes.

I hope you can see what I mean,

I would be glad to have comments on my idea and about the feasibility of this project.

Thank you all,

Weedulen

• Level 5*

You can use tags to group like notes and you can also modify the create or update date so as to sort in a date sequence.  But I don't think you can get the highly visual representation natively within EN.  Maybe someone else will have better ideas.

Archived