Iphone reminder notifications

Is there a method of changing the iphone reminder notification?

Currently it's such a tiny little short beep I never actually hear it.

i want to be able to increase the length of noise and change the sound. Is this possible?

Already spent hours messing around with it to no avail. :(

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With iOS 9, you can ask Siri to "remind me of this on October 1/when I get home/when I get to my car/..." when having the note in question open in Evernote. "this" then refers to the current note. The result is a reminder in apple's reminders application which has the Evernote icon and links to the note in question. You can then go and customize the sounds etc of the Apple reminders application. Not very elegant, but works and makes location reminders possible for evernote notes (yay!).

• 1 year later...

I have 2 notifications on Evernote for iPhone, but can't find where to see the notes.  I've looked, and ready to uninstall on my iPhone to see if that will reset these annoying notifications.  Thanks for any help. 

• Level 5*
On 26/01/2017 at 11:27 PM, jao88 said:

I have 2 notifications on Evernote for iPhone, but can't find where to see the notes.  I've looked, and ready to uninstall on my iPhone to see if that will reset these annoying notifications.  Thanks for any help. 

Uninstall / reinstall is a 5-minute job (sync your notes first).  How have you tried to access the related notes?  They should be linked to the reminders...

• Level 5*
On 2017-01-26 at 3:27 PM, jao88 said:

Search    reminderTime:*   -reminderDoneTime:*  -reminderTime:day+1

all reminder notes     exclude done         exclude future dated

• 1 month later...

Archived