Free Evernote Premium for Samsung Galaxy S5 users?

So I started using Evernote a few months ago on my Samsung Galaxy S5 using the Android app. I would notice that these banners would appear above my list of notes (like "sign up for premium" or tutorials on how to do this or that). Once I saw a banner that said I could get free Evernote Premium for a certain time because I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. At first I pressed the "X" in the top right corner of the banner to close it. Then a while later it popped up again and I closed it again. It's been about 2 months and the banner has not shown up, and I have not been able to find any way to redeem this offer now. I am pretty sure this offer is legitimate because it says so on Samsung's official website http://pages.samsung.com/ca/galaxys5/English/galaxys5/galaxygifts.html

Does anyone know how I would go about redeeming my free "Galaxy Gift"? I would greatly appreciate it.

• Level 5*

OK - no experience or guarantees here,  but:  make sure your Evernote app is fully synced,  and log out of your current account.  Uninstall the app,  restart the phone and reinstall.  If that doesn't trigger any offer messages,  try setting up a new temporary account.  (Make sure you don't inadvertently make that one premium though.)  If all else fails you may need to factory reset the phone to get back to being a new user - which is a pain.  Check with Samsung support though too - they may have some better ideas...

Archived