possible two accounts

Donwalt

I have just started using Evernote and appear to have two accounts as the content of Evernote changes for no apparent reason when I sign up. Is it possible I have may have two accounts and if so what could be the differentiating factor when I start up?

• Level 5*

Your accounts will each have a unique user name although the passwords could be the same.  In the installed desktop version go to Help > Go to My Account page and check in the top right-hand corner for your user name.

Your accounts will each have a unique user name although the passwords could be the same.  In the installed desktop version go to Help > Go to My Account page and check in the top right-hand corner for your user name.

Thank you so much however I suspect my human errors are compounded by the fact that I have very little idea what the second unique name might be although I have managed to access Evernote once for cerain and that would be when my second account started up. Even if i have to lose it it is a useful experience for me as i haven't yet lost too many notes etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Hmmn - you could ask Evernote to see if they can find your 'other' account;  it's not guaranteed by any means,  but they may be able to search for your email address(es) or IP address to confirm another account - if you'd like to do that,  choose "login/account access issue" in the first dropdown after logging in (or clicking 'continue as guest' if that's not possible) here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

-or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps (include the forum thread URL for extra background)

Archived