Fujitsu scanner and Windows 10

mlu

The only problem I have experienced after upgrading to W10 is that the integration between the Fujitsu scanner and Evernote no longer works. Evernote desktop is running, and when the OCR has completed I get this message "Failed to start up Evernote for Windows"

Worked before on W8.1 Pro. The scanner is an S1500 using the IX500 driver (using this driver on advise from Fujitsu support as I had the same problem earlier on my W8.1 OS).

• Level 5*

Hi.  First suggestion would be:  uninstall the scanner and its software and reinstall from scratch - using,  I'd suggest,  the original S1500 drivers or any available updates.  If you experience the same problems,  then go back to IX500 drivers,  but this is a whole new OS and Win 10 (I believe) is a but fussy about drivers.  I'd assume Fujitsu has probably upgraded the S1500 drivers by now anyway.  If you're a premium user,  submit a support request by choose an appropriate option in the first dropdown after logging in here -  https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action - or reach out on Twitter @Evernotehelps.  As a premium user,  you'll also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in .

• 4 weeks later...

Archived