Web Client Beta Release 7/22/2015 - Formatting Updates

nanphan

Idea

Here's what went into last night's release:

• Formatting Options - We’ve heard a lot of feedback from our users that the current design is not very discoverable and is getting in the way when editing notes.  All formatting options are now all located in one location above the note as they are in the current client. You will see the options once you start editing the note. 

• Known Missing Features / Bugs that will be fixed in a future release
    • Nested Tags
    • Multi-select of notes
    • Easy Access to Source URL
    • Date formatting incorrect in

Please continue to report bugs and issues you are running into.

- Nancy  

7 replies to this idea

• Level 5

Here's what went into last night's release:

• Formatting Options - We’ve heard a lot of feedback from our users that the current design is not very discoverable and is getting in the way when editing notes. All formatting options are now all located in one location above the note as they are in the current client. You will see the options once you start editing the note.

That really is a big improvement, thank you very much!

Don't know which update this was in but I just found out that you created a saved search option in the new web version. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!

This will make my life much easier!

Now if you only could add two features  ;) :

- able to reorder the list of saved searches. Preferable by either alphabetically or pick/select a saved search and move it up or down

- select one or more saved searches and deleted them

Thank you!

Hi All,

• Great to be able to save a search, but how do I delete one or more saved searches? Same as Nico.
  • Great to see the formatting thingies moved out-of-the way.
  • The "old"  webclient had the possibility to expand a note in a separate window. I still miss this feature (or was it a bug ;-) )
  • There is this "gallery", which is a nice extra feature, but will the webclient in future be able to do also Skitch? Most important the most basic edit : rotate and crop !

Thnx again.

Pieter

• On Deleting a Saved Search - We'll be adding in deleting a saved search shortly.  This is one of the reasons why we didn't make an announcement about this functionality yet. We see you have found it. :) 
  • On opening in new window - This feature will also be available at a later date. For now, the workaround is to copy & paste the URL into another tab.
  • On Advanced image editing - Thank you for making this feature request. At this time we have no plans to add additional functionality here, but will make note of the request and take it into consideration.

- Nancy 

Hi All,

• Great to be able to save a search, but how do I delete one or more saved searches? Same as Nico.
  • Great to see the formatting thingies moved out-of-the way.
  • The "old"  webclient had the possibility to expand a note in a separate window. I still miss this feature (or was it a bug ;-) )
  • There is this "gallery", which is a nice extra feature, but will the webclient in future be able to do also Skitch? Most important the most basic edit : rotate and crop !

Thnx again.

Pieter

Archived