Shared Notebook not accessible on receiving end

I'm having a problem sharing a Notebook with my Boss.  Both of us have accounts and have shared notebooks before.  Today, I shared a Notebook with him.  He received the notification and accepted it.  But he's not able to open and see any of the notes in the notebook.  He tried from Windows, iPhone, and Web.  Same result on all of them.  When I check the Notebook on my end, it shows it is shared with him.  I did notice the notes in the Notebook say they are not shared.  If you share a notebook, all of the contents in the notebook are shared as well, correct?

Any suggestions?

Running Evernote Windows 5.8.13.8152 (276152) Public on Windows 7 64 Bit.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I have the same problem. All year long i have been sharing a notebooks and the indication that it has bèen shared is signaled next to the notebooks. However, the person just notified me that all notebooks with over 170 notes have not been received. When i checked her computer, none have been received. Last year all notebooks were received.

I am a premium member and she is not a premium member.

I originally had everything set to view and edit.

She has a windows computer

I then unshared and reshared

Nothing works. She does not receive the notebooks

Any suggestions? Is it possible to contact evernote directly since i am a premium member. And how would i do that?

• 1 month later...

I met the same problem. My friend created a new account at today, i shared my notebooks to him, anything happened in dashboard. But he shared a notebook to me, I can see the shared notebooks. 

There is a thing is very strangely, When I open the `Manage Notebook permissions...` panel, I can see the new account is `gray`, but the other old account (created one year before) is `black`. 
Don't known what happened in new version.

• Level 5*
On 11/20/2015 at 2:13 PM, Shamrock said:

Any suggestions? Is it possible to contact evernote directly since i am a premium member. And how would i do that?

Suggestion:  see my post above.

Premium and Business accounts have access to Support Chat and Online/Email Support:

See Evernote Chat Support., available business days 7am-7pm US CST, but only for Premium or Business users. 

(Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue", "Payment/Billing Issue", and  "Log in issues".

• 3 years later...

Same problem. I am planning a trip with my wife, and trying to use shared notebooks to keep track of flights, accomodations, activities, etc. But while the permissions show that the notebooks have been shared, there are no shared notebooks in her Evernote. BTW, my account is premium; hers is basic--but I don't see why that would matter.