Advantages vs Disadvantages?

royoftt

Idea

I just received a link to the new Evernote Web. Didn't know it was a beta; unstated on the Evernot Web with my Notes, etc. What are the advantages vs disadvantages briefly to this new format vs the Mac app. I know changes will be made but would like a current overview. Thanks.

I would use the app on my two ios devices and the Web verion on my Mac if I decided that it was better for me that the Mac app.

I have one current app problem that is encouraging me to take a look at the Web version. Every sevral weeks, my Mac app stops working and I get a popup saying that the app cannot be opened because it may be damaged or incomplete, causing me to download a new app from the Evernote website. I have a problem ticket in the works today.

Any issue with me playing with Web sersion while I'm using my Mac app as the primary Evernote. Is that a problem and might get screwed up or not?

post-176878-0-08621500-1437162536_thumb.

1 reply to this idea

Hi Roy, 

I'll flag your issue with the Mac team and see if there's anything we can do to resolve your problem.  As to using the Web Client, you shouldn't have any issues. However, we do have some behavioral nuances that are slightly different. The desktop client tends to have a more advanced feature set than the Web Client. Feel free to give it a try and let us know if you run into any issues. 

- Nancy 

Archived