Publishing a notebook to the internet is not possible in Business version, and converting a notebook to Personal is not possible ?!

Yuric

Idea

A very simple feature: to publish a notebook to the internet, is not possible in Evernote business. And we need it very much. 

It appears that converting or cloning a business notebook to a personal notebook (in order to publish it) is also not possible.

Why?! Customer support says I may copy the notes one by one to a personal notebook. Are you serious?

For us this is a reason to stop using Evernote business.

Unless...one of the people in this forum has a bright solution for it. I hope Evernote developers read this forum!

Thanks.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

A very simple feature: to publish a notebook to the internet, is not possible in Evernote business. And we need it very much. 

It appears that converting or cloning a business notebook to a personal notebook (in order to publish it) is also not possible.

Why?! Customer support says I may copy the notes one by one to a personal notebook. Are you serious?

For us this is a reason to stop using Evernote business.

Unless...one of the people in this forum has a bright solution for it. I hope Evernote developers read this forum!

Thanks.

hi. i don't know the details, because i no longer have evernote business, but (1) create a new, publicly shared notebook, (2) select all notes, "copy" them to the new one, and you ought to be in business, so to speak. 

here are some outdated directions for something similar. See Step #7 and the link there.

http://www.christopher-mayo.com/?p=1724

Archived