How to show the note list panel of a notebook selected

jayjaypg22

I've done a click / Button manipulation randomly and the note list panel get hidden. Now I can't see the note list of a selected notebook. It's also really bad for user experience when I'm looking for a note using the search input. Indeed I can't the list of notes containing the keywords searched. In both case the first note of the notebook selected or the first note containing the search keywords opened in the note panel.

post-263686-0-13429700-1436949432_thumb.

• Level 5*

I've done a click / Button manipulation randomly and the note list panel get hidden. Now I can't see the note list of a selected notebook. 

If you're sure that you have not hit the F11 key (toggle Note list on/off), then you may want to report this as a bug.

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

Archived