Has Evernote Totally Shut Down Support for Premium Users?

I've submitted frequent crash reports and support ticket submissions and have never gotten a response from anyone at EN.  I've paid for a Premium subscription for years and one of the big reasons in the past was that I could actually get support. 

The most recent support ticket submission is emblematic.  I submitted it last Thursday and got the automated response assigning me a number.  I have had no follow up, contact, etc. from EN since.  I've sent emails replying back to that automated response - no replies or acknowledgement.

I can only assume the EN has shut down support by humans. 

As an aside - my EN for Windows crashes multiple times daily despite having the latest version. 

• Level 5*

EN support for Premium users has been spotty.

If you are not getting a timely response via email, or your issue is urgent/critical, I suggest you use EN Support Chat:

See Evernote Chat Support., available business days 7am-7pm US CST. 

(Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

• Ex Employees

I've submitted frequent crash reports and support ticket submissions and have never gotten a response from anyone at EN.  I've paid for a Premium subscription for years and one of the big reasons in the past was that I could actually get support. 

The most recent support ticket submission is emblematic.  I submitted it last Thursday and got the automated response assigning me a number.  I have had no follow up, contact, etc. from EN since.  I've sent emails replying back to that automated response - no replies or acknowledgement.

I can only assume the EN has shut down support by humans. 

As an aside - my EN for Windows crashes multiple times daily despite having the latest version. 

Sorry to hear that you are having issues. 

Will you please share a bit about the issue you are experiencing and the ticket number you've been assigned? This info will help us towards getting your issue resolved :)

The program freezes multiple times a day.  The cursor will spin and do nothing for 30 min. at a time.  This happens when opening the program, syncing, merging notes, creating tables of contents, uploading notes, etc.  The automated response issued ticket 1149526 last Thursday.  You also have my log file which I sent after receiving the automated response. 

• 1 month later...

Archived