Offline Notebooks - downloading difficulties

I've been using the IOS app for quite a while and periodically do a full download of all notebooks to my iPhone. I just tried to do this today and I simply cannot find where to do this. 

I've found the section in Notebooks under Edit where I can select an individual notebook to download but nothing for either (a) download all or ( B) an easy listing where I can select notebooks to download. 

Going to each Notebooks individual settings to tell it to download is going to be a bit of a pain with 107 notebooks to choose from. 

Am I missing something obvious or is this a feature which has been removed?

[Aside ] Reading the current comments here about the issues others have been experiencing makes me wonder where Evernote is going. Into the ground might, sadly, be the answer. I'm getting fed up with constant crashes in Scannable and with the camera generally too but I can live with that. Not having my notes available when I'm 40,000 feet up in a plane is a show-stopper

Looks like they moved it. I found Offline Notebooks switches under Settings > General > Notebooks > Offline Notebooks

(I have a premium account. Offline notebooks is my main reason.)

BTW, I've had no problems with Evernote on iOS/Mac for many months. Perhaps that will change when I install the iOS 9 beta today :-) But if it does it won't be Evernote's fault! 

• Level 5*

Looks like they moved it. I found Offline Notebooks switches under Settings > General > Notebooks > Offline Notebooks

Thanks for the correction.

I'm still on Ver 7.6.5 because of all of the issues/bugs in the later versions.

Archived