Reminder notifications at wrong time.

Good morning everybody,

I've been having this problem for a while...From time to time, a reminder notification will pop up at the wrong time. For example, I just had an 8am reminder pop up at 7:26am. Granted, it's not that far off, but there's usually a good reason for me to choose the specific time I want. I'm running Evernote 7.0.6 on a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Lollipop 5.0.1. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

-Scott

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

OK I'm officially out of my depth - Samsung and Evernote seem to have a reasonable relationship,  so I'd suggest you raise this query with both support teams - Twitter and @EvernoteHelps for the home team if you're not premium,  otherwise submit a request by choosing the appropriate option in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

My phone has recently updated to Android 5.1.1 but I am still getting the issue from time to time. I have also noticed that even if I update a reminder in a note to a date in the future, the notification comes up straight away and within it the date is the new date (like in three days time). Very strange behaviour.

Archived