[bug] Empty 'Conflicting Changes' has invisible notes

rimboma

I sorted out all of the conflicting changes recently. The 'Conflicting Changes' notebook contained no notes at this point. I wanted to delete this obsolete notebook. But upon deletion I was informed 2 notes will be deleted permanently. This happened in the previous version and still happens in the current one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

The two notes being deleted would be the two that existed in the Conflicting Notebook.  You still have the two in your regular notebook which you "sorted out".

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Well, if you have deleted all of the notes in the conflicting notes notebook and there are then no notes in the Conflicting Notes notebook when you get the message, I would consider a trouble ticket.

Well, if you have deleted all of the notes in the conflicting notes notebook and there are then no notes in the Conflicting Notes notebook when you get the message, >>>I would consider a trouble ticket<<<.

I don't get that bit.

• Level 5*

If there are no notes in the Conflicting Notes notebook and you attempt to delete it and it says two notes will be deleted, that is a bug I think.  So a trouble ticket is how bugs are reported.

• 2 weeks later...

If there are no notes in the Conflicting Notes notebook and you attempt to delete it and it says two notes will be deleted, that is a bug I think.  So a trouble ticket is how bugs are reported.

And the OP is my bug report. If any additional information is required, feel free to ask.

• Level 5*

Well, I'm not an EN employee so I won't be doing much asking.  EN employees do read the forum but I would be clueless as to whether they will take this post and create a trouble ticket for it.

After making a full backup of all of my notes I proceeded despite the app warning me explicitly it's going to remove <a specific number> of my notes. It didn't. The bug report is still valid though.

Archived