I need hotkey

Mikhail_Y

• Level 5*

Hi.  The process isn't very long - Right-click note title > move to notebook > type name or choose from dropdown list - but if you want to automate it,  AutoHotKey or Phrase Express should do that for you...  there's no standard hot key in Evernote.

• Level 5*

Hello. I need a hotkey to change the notebook for the note. Can I change Notebook for notes with hotkey or configure it?

You can use the menus shortcuts to "Move to Notebook..."

ALT-n  then press v

Hello. I need a hotkey to change the notebook for the note. Can I change Notebook for notes with hotkey or configure it?

You can use the menus shortcuts to "Move to Notebook..."

ALT-n  then press v

Thank you. However, it requires a lot of action. I want a hotkey to quickly transfer notes. :)

• Level 5*

Thank you. However, it requires a lot of action. I want a hotkey to quickly transfer notes. :)

Really??  It requires only 2 keystrokes and takes less than 1 sec.  The time diff between one keystroke and two is insignificant.

Really??  It requires only 2 keystrokes and takes less than 1 sec.  The time diff between one keystroke and two is insignificant.

:)

I have russian program.
Six steps:
1. Ctrl+shift (To switch the keyboard layout to Russian language.)
2. Alt+"з"
3. key "м"
4. key "м"
5. Enter
6. Enter
;)

Archived