No longer able to add attachments

Hello,

I have been a user of the Basic for more than a year.  Since the last update (5.8.12.8127) I am no longer able to make any attachments.  I tried to attach a PDF that is 107kb and I get the message saying the note cannot be synced and that to increase the size of a single note from 25MB to 200MB I need to upgrade to Premium.  

Has anyone experienced this?  I'm only 3MBs into my monthly allowance of 60MBs so that is not the problem. Any ideas?

Thanks.

• Level 5*

Hi.  You're sure your attachment is 107KB not 107MB?  Check your monthly usage by logging into your Account Summary page here > https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action

If the size of your attachment is less than 25MB and the monthly usage has ample headroom,  then there's another issue here - you should be able to add it to the note.  What device are you using?  Try logging out of Evernote and back in and if that doesn't work,  try restarting the device.  If you're still unable to attach this file to a note,  try with other files - can you attach anything at all?  If not,  you may need to uninstall and reinstall Evernote.

• Level 5*

Hello,

I have been a user of the Basic for more than a year.  Since the last update (5.8.12.8127) I am no longer able to make any attachments.  I tried to attach a PDF that is 107kb and I get the message saying the note cannot be synced and that to increase the size of a single note from 25MB to 200MB I need to upgrade to Premium.  

Has anyone experienced this?  I'm only 3MBs into my monthly allowance of 60MBs so that is not the problem. Any ideas?

Thanks.

If you view your Note list in List (or Top List) mode you can see (or add) a "Size" column.

Double-check the size of your Note to make sure it does not exceed the Note size limits.

Did you already have other attachments in the Note?

Thank you!, that was the problem, the note I was working on was just at 25MB.  Didn't realize there was a maximum size for each note with the basic.  Also thanks for the tip about displaying "SIZE" column.

Jon 

Archived