Evernote for Android 7.0.6 Release

Theresa Pittappilly

Idea

Today we just released 7.0.6 to the Play Store. This release is focused on bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements. Thanks for all your feedback. In addition you will now see a setting to save pictures taken from the Evernote to your device camera roll. LG G4 users will also see an Evernote option for their Smart Bulletin. Add Evernote to your Smart Bulletin and let us know what you think! 

Thanks again for all the great feedback. Let us know if you run into issues. 

3 replies to this idea

Pretty sure this is not specifically related to v7.0.6 but I often have long titles for my notes.

When viewing "all notes", I can view the note titles completely. So does doing a search after pressing the search button. In other words, there is no truncation even when my note titles are very long. Much like MS word where you type, it automatically continues on the next line.

However, doing a search (without pressing the search button) will provide incremental search results (with the searched items highlighted in green). It is here where my note titles get truncated.

Any chance of looking into this?

Unfortunately, ticket 1091746 hasn't been solved:

On my Galaxy S4, the multishot camera still blocks when taking a picture with the flash on   (the document-mode seems to work now with the flash on).

Can you please check the status of this defect?

• Ex Employees

Hi Eric,

I've emailed you a follow-up to our original support ticket and sent your feedback to the product team so they can take a closer look at this. 

I'll send you an email as soon as I have an update.

If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Archived