Keyboard Shortcut for "Copy Note Link"

I use the "Copy Note Link" under my GTD - like system and use the "Copy Link Note" on many notes. It would be helpful to have a keyboard shortcut for the "Copy Note Link" and avoid the right-click then scroll down menu process.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see how to create one with autoHK (AFAIK it's probably not possible)

Okey, I haven't try

I use the context menu. Sometimes from right mouse click or context-menu button on the keyboard.

• Level 5*

Using the standard shortcuts for menu activation to Create Note Link:

ALT-n

l    (lower case L)

I don't use AHK, but I would expect it could simulate those keys

If not AKH, then maybe PhaseExpress.

ALT-n

l    (lower case L)

Yes indeed ! Thx.

In fact I was not aware of the L shortcut (and it seems not possible to parse EN menus with AHK). There is no letters underlined in menus, how did you get it ?

• Level 5*

In fact I was not aware of the L shortcut (and it seems not possible to parse EN menus with AHK). There is no letters underlined in menus, how did you get it ?

The EN Win menus don't always show the underscore shortcut when activated by a mouse click.

But if you use the KB, like ALT-n, then the underscores show up.

If anyone gets a AutoHotKey or PhaseExpress macro to work for this, please post here.  I'm sure it would be of benefit to a lot of people.

• Level 5*

The EN Win menus don't always show the underscore shortcut when activated by a mouse click.

Don't you just want to ask how come for why?  ;)

ALT-n

l (lower case L)

If not AKH, then maybe PhaseExpress.

Tested and it's works in the Swedish version.

First I tested Alt + a + k

Note = anteckning in the menu

Kopiera anteckningsböcker = copy note link

But then Evernote log out and log in my other account...

If anyone gets a AutoHotKey or PhaseExpress macro to work for this, please post here.  I'm sure it would be of benefit to a lot of people.

Wow... clever in some way but not very conventional...

SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.#singleInstance^l:: ; ctrl-l, you can change for a more convenient key combination, just check for existing shortcuts to avoid conflictsend, !nsend, lreturn
  • 1 year later...

The keyboard shortcut for Windows is here!  Just saw it 2 days ago.  Guess it came in the last update.  What a great improvement.  Like pfm1040, note links are a foundation of my GTD setup. Huge, huge improvement.  Thank you EN!!

Archived