Printing list of notes that have a tag filter

I am using Evernote to create task list for today. I have created a tag Today. When I filter my notes by selecting the tag Today, I get the list of the notes. But when I try to print the list, it prints only the first or selected Note. I have tried using Select All which selects all the notes but when I print, it still prints only the first note. If I do not have the filter on, it does print the entire list. Thanks. 

• Level 5*

If Windows, have you tried selecting the tag, clicking on one of the notes in the list, then Ctrl-A to select all the notes, and then print.  This works for me every time.  FWIW.

• 1 year later...

I think Evernote should have the ability to print the note list in snippet, card, or list views.  I use the notes-as-todo-list technique as @sanjayg081 does.  Each note then has a lot of supporting information in it so printing all the notes wouldn't work in this use case.  I think many people would like to be able to print the note list view for many different reasons.  Sometimes for reference, sometimes for sharing in an email with a team to discuss open task delegation.  Table of contents notes lack the tag, date information that may be important to some users.

Archived