Can't edit certain notes... makes product useless...

I have been using Evernote for a while now and recently decided to upgrade to pro.  My thought behind this was that offline notes would finally allow me to work on them using either my android tablet or phone.  Unfortunately only small simple notes seem to work.  For example I have a simple numbered list with approx 500 movie titles that I use to catalogue what Blu-rays / DVDs I have.  Anytime I try to edit this with either my phone or tablet, it attempts to open it then freezes the app completely.

I now feel like I have completely wasted my money buying the service for a year.  I have tried several solutions online only to find out that it still does not work.   

What is going on?  I can't seem to find a solution, I can't seem to find a cancellation or refund page from Evernote.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ex Employees

Hi Go To Guy,

It looks like we'll have this fixed in our next update. I've sent you an email with the details.

It appears to be an issue with how we are handling long numbered lists on Android.

A temporary work around is to change that long numbered list into a bulleted list.

Once we have this fixed you'll be able to change that bulleted list back to a numbered list without any issues.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived