How can I sign in the international account while I'm in china

I installed Web clipper on safari. As evernote has two account system: international account and "yinxiang" for chinese users, I can't log in my international account in web clipper. I can't find the button to switch which type of account I'm going to sign. Hope 4 help! thx.

Make sure your OS language is set to anything but Simplified Chinese and then try log out and log back in. 

In the log-in page of website or client, I always see the button to switch, why web clipper is not like them? 

I feel inconvenient about it. Will evernote add switching button on the next version? I really hope so.

And, thank you for your help!!! :-)

There is already a switching button also in the Web Clipper sign in page assuming that user has Simplified Chinese set as their language and that they are accessing the Web Clipper form inside China. Using VPNs or proxies that mess with IP address may prevent the switch link from showing up. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 6/17/2015 at 4:30 PM, jbignert said:

Make sure your OS language is set to anything but Simplified Chinese and then try log out and log back in. 

Found another solution, just set your browser language to English. I did it in Google chrome, hope it works in Safari too. :)

image.thumb.png.ecf1479dce27ed9df59560242d94cd73.png