How to view Nested tabs when choosing tags in EverNote for Android Tablet?

I use nested tags to identify notes better. However, I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro tablet and EverNote came installed with it. When choosing tags, it lists all tags and not in a tree format.

Essentially I do not want to choose the top most tag as well as its nested tag for a note. With me nesting the tags, I am being forced to remember the nesting instead of having to see it on the screen while choosing tags for a note. The only way I am able to do this now is to go to TAGS and see where it is.

How do I achieve this?

(I am referring to the "Choose Tags" option when you try to tag a note).

• Level 5*

Depending on your number of tags it might be possible to replicate the tree structure in a note or in a screenshot and keep that information somewhere handy as a visual lookup - or you could change your tag setup to incorporate the topmost tag as part of the name - parent_child_one / parent_child_two etc.

I use nested tags to identify notes better. However, I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro tablet and EverNote came installed with it. When choosing tags, it lists all tags and not in a tree format.

Essentially I do not want to choose the top most tag as well as its nested tag for a note. With me nesting the tags, I am being forced to remember the nesting instead of having to see it on the screen while choosing tags for a note. The only way I am able to do this now is to go to TAGS and see where it is.

How do I achieve this?

(I am referring to the "Choose Tags" option when you try to tag a note).

In a note, when choosing tags it is in alphabetic order. And with 2000+ note so quick

On the line above the tags i type the first letter and get a shorter list.

Tags I use very often I put a "!" before so the come high in the list.

In this order. Yes I looks weird but it works on daily basis

!

?

@

+

and then numbers

Archived