Trouble with Outlook 2010 Plugin

shedenberg

Idea

Hi all:

I am an EN Premium user and use the EN Clipper for Outlook 2010 to archive all my emails.

When I went to clip some new emails today, I noticed if I selected multiple emails, the EN box grays out so I can not send multiple emails to EN at the same time. This functionality was working as recently as YESTERDAY and is one of the reasons I switched to EN from OneNote in the first place.

I tried restarting and re-installing the plugin, but to no avail. Is this a feature change in the new update or a bug? I'm hoping the latter and that it can be restored quickly. It would take me forever to send individual emails to EN.

Any troubleshooting advice?

Thanks!

4 replies to this idea

i am having the same problem, after the recent update it's been very wonky and making outlook unstable, sometimes works, sometimes says internal error, have disabled and re-enabled, no avail, only thing have not done is a complete uninstall and reinstall, but time and short in the day for fiddling with software issues, am hoping others will post issued and get some advice/resolution from Evernote. submitted a help ticket but no reply yet. 

The latest Windows update included a new version of the Outlook Clipper that at present doesn't handle batch email clipping. We are working to add back that functionality as soon as we can. 

The latest Windows update included a new version of the Outlook Clipper that at present doesn't handle batch email clipping. We are working to add back that functionality as soon as we can. 

i here you, but seems issue is larger, it's not just batch clipping, but the entire functionality of the plug in is unstable and affects the operatiability of the outlook client

Brand new (1 day) user of Evernote. My first day and Outlook 2010 (Win7, 64 bit) wouldn't load.

I started Outlook in safe mode and disabled my Addins one by one to find the source of the problem:  "Evernote Clipper for Microsoft Outlook"

I've disabled that Addin and everything else works fine :(

Archived