24 hour format

swaldorff

Idea

Look, I understand that nobody in the USA can handle a time that goes past 12:00, but the rest of the world uses that as the default. When will the good people at Evernote at least give us the option of using 24-hour format?

Thanks!

13 replies to this idea

Morticia, I'd love to know how you do it. I have tried all kind of settings, but when I try to set an alarm/reminder on android, I only get the AM/PM time format, both in the Android app and in the web edition. The Windows desktop app has it. I dont understand it.

Nothing

It's how it have been in my phone and tablet since beginning

In the phone/tablet the only way to change it was in the units setting. 12/24 hour

In Evernotei can't find any settings for time at all

Please fix this, Evernote! Some Americans prefer 24-hour.

Just logged into EN Web on Windows, tried setting a reminder to 18:00 and it kept reverting to 06:00. Finally realized I needed to click the PM. Arghy-blarghy.

FWIW, on my Sony Xperia with Android 5.x Lollipop, the 24-hour reminder time is available there for me. And I must say that the new dial interface for dates and times is awesome, especially time. So much faster!

Posted · Hidden by jbenson2, October 12, 2015 - Spam
Hidden by jbenson2, October 12, 2015 - Spam

Phen375 is reasonable five magical elements unique combination, all components that take into account factors increase enzyme. This gain 5 enzyme work together in a unique way to control appetite, switch to clock body fat burning machine. Try to Phen375 today and you'll see quick results. Not only are we seeing the weight loss of 3-5 pounds a week, and Phen375 appetite suppressant and make you feel better about yourself. If you are feeling down because of problems with weight, I tried all the weight loss decision to no avail, and give it all Phen375 requires moral support, and weight loss.

Archived