Payment problem

• Level 5*

Days...

Its internet! Year 2015.

Days to solve a PAYMENT issue?! 

This continues to amaze me.  Making purchases/payments via the Internet is such OLD technology.

Yet Evernote continues to fumble this ball time and time again.  I've seen payment issues reported here for well over a year.

• 1 month later...

The administrator of my account can't hasn't been able to make a payment since Tuesday. The unexpected error message pops up. We submitted a ticket request for support. However there solution-a link to the same payment page did not work. This is very frustrating. We are losing business by the day due to this. Like everyone else you has complained of this issue, we've verified that it's not an issue in their end.

• Level 5*

The administrator of my account can't hasn't been able to make a payment since Tuesday. The unexpected error message pops up. We submitted a ticket request for support. However there solution-a link to the same payment page did not work. This is very frustrating. We are losing business by the day due to this. Like everyone else you has complained of this issue, we've verified that it's not an issue in their end.

Hi - as with previous cases,  quote your support ticket number here and we can flag it for an Admin to look at...

Archived