Weird behavior: "Created: 1 minute ago"; "Title: Untitled Note""; Size: 0 kb"

jman

On computer 1, I can create a new note (complete with Title & body; however, after the note is created the Title disappears), and in the List view, these fields will have the following values:

Created: 1 minute ago

Title: Untitled note

Size: 0 kb

Notebook: blank (missing info)

On all my other computers, this same note will have the correct info entered for each of these values (Title, body, correct kb size, correct Notebook, functional Info button, etc.). On computer 1, the body (not the Title) content of the note shows up correctly in the "All Notes" area, but as I said, the fields shown above are showing erroneous info. Also, on computer 1, when I click the Info button (toward the right side), it doesn't even pop up. On all other computers, the Info button pops up fine with all the info.

I'm running version 5.8.6.7519 on computer 1 (Windows 8.1). EN had been running fine on computer 1 for almost a year, and then a couple of weeks ago, all of the above mentioned problems started. I'm beginning to wonder if there's some type of problem with the computer itself, even though everything else seems to be ok. Any help would be appreciated.

post-259640-0-73954700-1433287503_thumb.

• Level 5*

If I read the above right, you create the note on computer 1 w/o a title, it has something in the note body and the size is 0 kb.  The only time I see 0 kb is right after the new note is created and before anything has been entered into it.  A ways back I had a "phantom" note that appeared, 0 bytes and no content.

To make sure it isn't this, you might try adding a title to the note that has content, sync, and then sync the rest of your computers and see what you get.

Archived