Idea

Hi all,

We released Evernote for iOS 7.7.6 this afternoon, and it should be available to everyone in the App Store shortly.

This release focused on fixing bugs and reducing crashes around the camera, especially for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.

Notable bug fixes and improvements:

• Several camera crashes
  • Improved handling of camera captures as documents vs photos
  • Improved error handling for notes that have exceeded size limits
  • Today widget quick button labels now match the in-app quick button labels
  • Fix for recent searches not appearing on the Apple Watch
  • Improvements to Apple Watch business card layout
  • Various localization issues
  • Updates to in-app purchase flows
  • Fix for settings reset issue for China users

You can download the Evernote for iOS app from the App Store.

You can read more about the new and improved Evernote Premium and the new Evernote Plus on the Evernote blog: Introducing Evernote Plus and the new Evernote Premium

As always, please let us know what you think.

Cheers!

7 replies to this idea

This is why I never update to a new version immediately, and wait for reports of others who have done so.

As a result, I'm still on EN iOS 7.6.5 on my iPhone 6+, and will stay there until all of the issues that started with Ver 7.7 have been fixed.  I have no compelling reason to update.

Sorry to say, but Evernote has a proven track record of releasing updates with significant bugs.  It continues to be clear that proper internal testing is not done.

Hi. I'd like to have in my home page a shortcut for my "to-do's"...

Too much "taps" to have they in front of me.

You could do this instead of Work Chat, for example!

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/85319-request-shortcut-for-tasks-in-home-page-to-dos/?p=362665

Please work on design of today widget...

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/83833-evernote-for-ios-v774-and-v775-released/?p=358964

Create a saved search for your to-do's and put it at the front of the shortcuts bar.

I don't think you understood, becouse I'm speaking about iOS version: Home page - "all notes" - "clock icon at the bottom"... Not "todo:true/false" thai I well know...

I think I got it.  I was just saying you can put a saved search of reminderorder:* -reminderdonetime:2010* in your shortcuts and and have a single press from the home screen to get to all of your open reminder notes.  In lieu of waiting for EN to make a change. 

Not the same view as with pressing the clock icon, but one less press.  FWIW.