Sun Circle

How can I make my combined notes seperate again?

I've combined 144 notes into 1 note. By combining them, I thought it would be a "new" not and the originals would still exist. How canI undo it and have the seperate notes again.

The individual notes should be in your trash if you want to rescue them.

• Like 4

To state the obvious perhaps, but if you've already emptied the trash your only recourse is to use copy/paste or copy note/cut to recreate the original 144.

• Like 2

The individual notes should be in your trash if you want to rescue them.

Thx a million!!! I didn't realise they would be in the trash. At first I couldn't find the trash bin, but eventually I did and restored them.

To state the obvious perhaps, but if you've already emptied the trash your only recourse is to use copy/paste or copy note/cut to recreate the original 144.

This would be my last resort, but a lot of work. Thx for taking me to the next step to rescue them. 

• Like 1

You are welcome.

This would be my last resort, but a lot of work. Thx for taking me to the next step to rescue them. 

If you have MS Word, you might be able to write a VBA macro to separate the merged Notes.