Snapped Image Size

I've used Skitch 1.07 for a couple of years, using the snap window feature I have been able to achieve exactly what I need. However, I just purchased a new MacBook with OS 10.9.5, compared to 10.85, and now when I snap a window from my Filemaker database, the resulting image is much larger than the actual window that I snapped. How do I get Skitch to snap a window and then display the resulting image at exactly the same size as the original window?

Thanks for any assistance on this!

Charles

In the lower left corner of the Skitch window you should see the option to change the percentage. Switching to 100% should result in a image size that matches the original screen snap. 

kgg - thanks for the info, though I did see that before and believe that it was set at 100%. However, when I opened Snitch earlier today it looked different, it was as though it was being opened for the first time. I believe that the "Snap" command and the "Drag Me" command were both highlighted, as though it were instructing a new user how to proceed. Without doing anything else, I snapped a window from Filemaker and Skitch image appeared at exactly the same size as the source window. The only thing that was different as that I had repaired the permissions on my Mac. So for now, I'm good and can proceed with my project.

Thanks!

Charles

Archived