Copy pic from camera roll to Evernote?

I have some pictures in my camera roll. Is there a way to get them into a note in Evernote? Is it possible to add more than 1 picture to a note? Would it be a "copy" or a "move"?

OT, how do questions get marked "Answered"--am I supposed to do that, and if so, how?

• Level 5*

You should be able to go to your camera roll, select a photo, press the share icon and select EN or email.  I have found that you can't select multiple photos to EN on the first pass, but if you press share and then cancel a few times toggling one of the photos, the EN icon will appear.  Don't know why, weird on a good day, but it does happen.

• Level 5*

Scroll to the right and there should be a more button.  Press that and then press the EN toggle on that screen, I think it should be there.....

I did scroll; there is no 'more' button.

I'm referring to being in the camera roll. I select a photo and tap 'next'. There is no Evernote option, and there is no 'more' option. The top row of options is as I previously posted. The bottom row of options contains only: copy, slideshow, assign to contact, use as wallpaper, print.

Perhaps there is a setting or it's a limitation of the phone-- iphone 4, ios 7...?

• Level 5*

Yeah, could be.  iPhone 5, IOS 8 here.  You might want to web search on adding destinations for iPhone 4.  Or someone else in the forum here who knows the answer....

Archived