Mail notes to email-dress missing

krkooistra

Idea

Hi All,

Is it just me or is your personal email  Evernote has to email notes too gone from the settings page in the Mac beta? I could be mistaken but I wasn't able to find the email address.

If it indeed is missing, it would be very helpful to show it somewhere within in the app instead of in the web account.

7 replies to this idea

Nope, premium user. I did find my email-adress in the browser, but I couldn't find it in the Mac app. Maybe the fact that this has become a 5-email trial made them to remove it from the mac-app settings. Sadly though :(

Wow, they've really revamped the Account Info screen on the Mac App (I don't go in there all that often). Not much useful info on offer there... I'd agree, I think the Evernote email needs to be there, and the button to add that email to your Contacts app should also be returned! 

• Level 5*

In EN Mac under Account Info, is a button "More Account Settings", which takes you directly to your account page at Evernote.com.

It looks like they have chosen to provide all the account details there.

No big deal to me, as I also rarely need to visit my EN Account Settings.

In EN Mac under Account Info, is a button "More Account Settings", which takes you directly to your account page at Evernote.com.

Likewise, but it does mean a few extra steps (and perhaps a few extra, potentially two-factor, logins) for first-timers! 

• Level 5*

Likewise, but it does mean a few extra steps (and perhaps a few extra, potentially two-factor, logins) for first-timers! 

I did not experience the extra steps you mentioned.

Clicking on the "More Account Settings" immediately displayed the web page, no different that if it had shown a new screen/window on the Mac app.

Sorry, but I just don't see this as a significant issue for EN Mac.  There are many more pressing issues that needs Evernote's attention than this.

Archived