Jaime Ray

connecting evernote to salesforce

I have downloaded evernote in salesforce. I am trying to add evernote to a custom object. I created a visualforce page for the custom object and added evernote to the layout. When I try to connect evernote to salesforce, it just ask for my log in information. Once i put that it, and click connect. It acts like it is connecting but comes back to the same screen and does not connect.

When you click Connect, do you then get prompted to log into Evernote, and then do you get prompted to authorize Salesforce to access your Evernote information?

Hello Phil,

Yes I do get prompted to  authorize Salesforce to access your Evernote information. But once I allow access, it acts like it going to load then ends back at the connect screen.

This is a bit of a long shot, but how about if you ignore your custom object just for now and try to connect from an Account?  I.e. add Evernote to the Account layout, then click Connect from there?  I don't think the connection would be dependent on the type of object, but I'm just looking to reduce the variables.  Personally I haven't used a custom object but have connected from the Account layout, so I know that works.