jmonen

Can't record audio notes on my Samsung S4 - please help

Hi. I have a Note 4 and I'm not able to record audio notes in my EN app. I click create new note but there is no mic icon in my formatting bar. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks.

In the version I use (EN Android 7.0.4.1) the microphone is under the paper clip.

A create a new note on + and choose text (if I choose paper clip I can't find the mic)

And after the note is created I click on the paper clip and in the menu I find the mic

any easier way?

post-222013-0-69876400-1432080737_thumb.

Hi both.  I think @Morticia answered part of @jmonen's question.  The way to add the microphone to the toolbar is,  in Settings,  to choose "customize the + button" and you can then add audio notes as a new note type.  Once you have created a new note,  you'll see that note type suggested in the edit toolbar of existing and new notes.  You can also get to the customize function by long-pressing the + button in view notes mode.

• Like 1

Hi both.  I think @Morticia answered part of @jmonen's question.  The way to add the microphone to the toolbar is,  in Settings,  to choose "customize the + button" and you can then add audio notes as a new note type.  Once you have created a new note,  you'll see that note type suggested in the edit toolbar of existing and new notes.  You can also get to the customize function by long-pressing the + button in view notes mode.

Thanks

Now I have document camera and Post-It camera on my menu

• Like 1

Glad it worked for you both.  Wow.  Two fixes with one hit - I'm even more talented than I thought!  (Oh sorry,  did I say that out loud?)   :D