Synching between devices

From 21st April my tablet is not synching to my 2 laptops, one running xp and the other windows 8.1.  Both laptops are ok with each other but cant synch to the tablet.   It is a Samsung 10.1 14mths old.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Devices sync with the server both to send and receive changes to notes,  not with each other.  So your laptops are both syncing with the server,  but it appears the tablet isn't.  Best first fix is always to uninstall and reinstall the app.  If you have any unsynced changes to notes on the tablet,  make sure you email them to your Evernote email address first,  otherwise uninstalling will lose those edits.

Or, you could try signing out then in again. This may reset the device's link with the server and get things moving again prior to a reinstall. Perhaps even before this, under Settings / Sync check the sync status and related settings, which may provide some clues as to the source of your problem.

well I turned it off for awhile, nothing happened so I reinstalled it after sending the unsynced entries to my email and still no improvement.   Also there is now no way to email entries on it.   I am on Premium Evernote...   I am not happy!!

I found the problem,  it was syncing into last years folders for some reason..... What a waste of everyones time but thanks for the input..   Cheers

Archived