Evernote Customer Service Sucks & Should be ashamed at the process

I signed up for Evernote Premium over 2 days ago via the Buy now button in the iPad and Mac app.  In fact I signed up duplicate subscriptions (charged twice)on both my iPad and my Mac and I'm still stuck at Evernote Basic. I've put in 2 support tickets with absolutely no response to Evernote, in fact the system taunts me and says only premium customers receive support.  I received a response from iTunes already regarding this issue.

It's remarkable, I was really excited to get back into Evernote and start recommending it again to customers and friends and this has been an absolutely frustrating experience.  This is a terrible way to treat a customer, especially someone who paid and is just trying to get the account working.

There is no phone number, no way to escalate a ticket.  This is my final hail mary.  Whoever is in charge of customer service should be fired.

Dan

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'm sorry you had a bad experience,  but I'm pretty sure the support page suggests that you post here to get assistance if you don't qualify with premium membership.  We can usually help out with standard queries within a few hours.  In this case please submit a CS support request by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

You'll find that will work fine,  and you'll get an instant acknowledgement and ticket number - please post that back here and we can get an admin to have a look at the problem for you.

Hi.  I'm sorry you had a bad experience,  but I'm pretty sure the support page suggests that you post here to get assistance if you don't qualify with premium membership.  We can usually help out with standard queries within a few hours.  In this case please submit a CS support request by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

You'll find that will work fine,  and you'll get an instant acknowledgement and ticket number - please post that back here and we can get an admin to have a look at the problem for you.

Here is my ticket number from Saturday May 9th with no response #1061694

Here is my ticket number from Sunday May 10th with no response # 1063091

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Looks like support had over something over 1400 tickets over the weekend.  Guess that might tale a day or two to work through..  I flagged your post for an Admin to have a look at.  You should hear something soon.  This is a user forum,  so we don't get access to money stuff...

Archived