Evernote Premium free for College students

I'm going nuts here. Help please. I had an evernote premium account that has expired. I would like to renew this account using the same email address(a student email), however I am a student and I noticed on the retailmenot.com site Evernote premimium is free for students. I cannot find a specific link on the Evernote site (to sign up as a student). On top of this , there is no 800 number to call for customer service at Evernote. Does anyone an ideas?

I'm going nuts here. Help please. I had an evernote premium account that has expired. I would like to renew this account using the same email address(a student email), however I am a student and I noticed on the retailmenot.com site Evernote premimium is free for students. I cannot find a specific link on the Evernote site (to sign up as a student). On top of this , there is no 800 number to call for customer service at Evernote. Does anyone an ideas?

Evernote is free for everyone.  OTOH, Evernote premium is not free for anyone, AFAIK.  The exception of course, is if you get a voucher when you've purchased another product or something like that.  You can still access your account & notes, but it would have reverted to a free account.

• Ex Employees

It looks like this offer expired in 2012. http://www.retailmenot.com/view/evernote.com?c=3448079

• Level 5*

Hi.  I don't know that students currently get any discount,  but if you want to renew your premium membership the best route is through Evernote.com.  You may find that you can upgrade your current package via your existing device,  bit if not you can log into the web page and check your account status.  Do you need to go for premium again?  There's a new level of "Plus" which might be sufficient - see https://blog.evernote.com/blog/2015/04/29/introducing-evernote-plus-and-the-new-evernote-premium/

• Level 5*

It is very common for software companies to offer substantial discounts to educational users.

Come on Evernote, at least offer Evernote Plus for free to students/faculty.

Hook them in college, and they will be subscribers/promoters for a lifetime.  ;)

It looks like this offer expired in 2012. http://www.retailmenot.com/view/evernote.com?c=3448079

If it looks too good to be true...

Hi.  I don't know that students currently get any discount,  . . .

• 1 year later...

There is a 50% discount currently for first year of Premium.  The upgrade link popped up on my desktop version of Evernote last night. I had been considering Plus since i have more than 2 devices in use. Normally I would not even consider Premium because I can't justify adding $70 to my budget at this time.  With the discount came to same as one year of Plus. I expect I will downgrade after the year is up unless some decent discounts become available to entice me to stay with Premium.

• 4 weeks later...
  • gbarry locked this topic

Archived